This course will enable customers to install, configure and maintain an Advanced Transformation Server (ATS).
At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the purpose of ATS
- Install an ATS in Standalone mode
- Install the ATS WebUI
- Understand how to monitor the status of an ATS
- Configure ATS Business Units
- Install ATS in Resilient Force Replication Mode
- Install ATS in Resilient Global Synchronisation Mode
- Understand how the WPG can be used with ATS in Resilient Global Synchronisation Mode
- Migrate DTS files to an ATS
- Understand the purpose of each ATS data dictionary file and know how to locate them and back up
- Enable an ATS for integration with DACS
- Implement DACS Content Based Entitlement for ATS
- Configure and test VPI for ATS
- Understand the new features of ATS1.5.
- Knowledge of TREP configuration (see TREP Concepts, Installation and Maintenance course).
- Use of Eikon and Eikon for Excel.
£850 per delegate per day
Duration: 2 Days
EMEA Client Technical Training
|Date & Time||Duration||Language||Location|
|There are no classes scheduled at the moment. Please contact us to arrange one.|