This course will enable customers to understand how to use the administrative features of Data Access Control System (DACS) version7.x and to manage exchange fee costs by controlling access to data on Refinitiv Real Time Distribution System (formerly TREP).
At the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Describe the concepts and operation of DACS
- Understand the enhancements with DACS version 7.x
- Permission users for access to RTDS services, products and exchanges
- Perform weekly maintenance of DACS
- Use DACS 7.x to add and amend users, products and exchanges to the database
One delegate – EUR2200 or GBP1900
Two or more delegates up to a maximum of 6 – EUR2900 or GBP2500
The training content requires two days for delivery. It is recommended that this is delivered over four half-day sessions for the best learning experience.
All training is now provided remotely via Microsoft Teams using a training environment hosted in Amazon Web Services.
Clients will need to ensure they are able to access Microsoft Teams and AWS Workspace for delivery of this course.
EMEA Client Technical Training
|Date & Time||Duration||Language||Location|
|There are no classes scheduled at the moment. Please contact us to arrange one.|